When it comes to critical customer-focused service like the last mile delivery, every step in the process toward complete customer satisfaction is crucial for your business identity. From receiving and inspecting products, to scheduling and confirming the delivery to avoid “missed delivery attempts”, to assembling products on-site, DTS Last-Mile’s expedited courier services deliver the experience you and your customers expect.
Whether you require white glove, room of choice, curbside delivery, or threshold delivery to meet your customers’ expectations, you can trust our depth of experience, professionalism, “white glove” attitude, and flexibility to get the job done. As a multi-level last-mile service provider, DTS Last-Mile brings right-fit solutions to your unique delivery needs.
DTS Last Mile options include
Our fleet of messenger/cargo vehicles, Sprinter Vans, Cube Vans, and Straight Trucks with power liftgates to accommodate:
- Curbside delivery
- Threshold delivery
- Room of choice delivery
- White glove delivery
Contact your Last Mile Strategy professionals at DTS Last Mile today to learn more about home and B2B delivery services and to learn more about furniture, mattresses, office equipment, fitness equipment, and other supply chain solutions by industry.
You benefit from:
- Assembly and installation
- Waste removal
- 2 to 4-hour delivery windows
- Surge capability
- Pickups and reverse logistics
- Delivery route optimization
- Automatic SMS status updates including pre-delivery attempt notice 15 minutes prior to driver arrival.
- Predictive delivery ETA’s sent to the receiver
- Direct-to-driver communication through anonymized direct calling and SMS messaging to enhance first delivery attempt success.
- No contact signature collection
- Photograph-supported deliveries.
- Critical customer feedback loop
- Real-time tracking and tracing
- Minimums as low as 30 shipments per day